-Citizen Men's BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Nighthawk Stainless Steel Watch
-In Stock.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
-Price:$237.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
*Warranty Offer: All Citizen watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a comprehensive five-year limited warranty. Please see the full Citizen warranty for more information.
* Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Caliber B877 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
* Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 3 days; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 53 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 17 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 6 hrs
* Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; performs flight calculations with Pilot's slide rule inner bezel ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock
* Large luminous hands and hour and minute markers for easy readability; dual-time function; date feature at three o'clock
* Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Amazon.com Product Description
A serious timepiece for the serious watch collector, the Citizen BJ7000-52E stainless steel men's watch offers powerful timekeeping functions for your favorite aeronaut. The large round watch case measures approximately 43mm in diameter. It has a thin silver bezel the houses a black dial with a pilot's inner rotating slide rule bezel, which is operated by the secondary crown at 8 o'clock. It has large luminous hands and markers for readability and low-light visibility and dual time (GMT) capability. The triple link bracelet band is composed of brushed silver stainless steel pieces, and it's joined by a push-button folding safety clasp. Other features include a water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters), low-charge indicator window, power saver function, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
Summary of Features:
* Pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
* Non-reflective mineral crystal
* Large luminous markers for easy readability
* Dual time
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be "Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company. During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986. Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of "world’s firsts" is unmatched. More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in Ecologically Friendly timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.